Report NEP-DEM-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pamela Giustinelli, 2011. "Group Decision Making with Uncertain Outcomes: Unpacking Child-Parent Choices of High School Tracks," Working Papers 2011-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2012. "Market Competitiveness and Demographic Profiles of Dairy Alternative Beverages in the United States: The Case of Soymilk," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119680, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Retirement and home production : A regression discontinuity approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "Health Insurance and Joint Off‐Farm Labor Allocation Decisions of Farm Families," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119646, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Israel, Alicia & Mjelde, James W. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Cherrington, Linda & Jin, Yanhong H. & Chen, Junyi, 2012. "The Value of Transportation for Improving the Quality of Life of the Rural Elderly," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119667, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.