Health Insurance and Joint Off‐Farm Labor Allocation Decisions of Farm Families
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance coverage; endogeneity; copula; off-farm labor supply; dependence; bivariate tobit; coupled farm programs payments; decoupled farm program payments; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; Labor and Human Capital; Public Economics; C34; I13; J12; J22; J38; J43; Q12; Q18;
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-02-08 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-02-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IAS-2012-02-08 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .