Report NEP-HRM-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Addy, Samuel N. & Nzaku, Kilungu & Ijaz, Ahmad, 2012. "The Role of Underemployment in Employee’s Overall Job Satisfaction: The Alabama Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2012. "The Provision of Relative Performance Feedback Information: An Experimental Analysis of Performance and Happiness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1116, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "Health Insurance and Joint Off‐Farm Labor Allocation Decisions of Farm Families," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119646, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Promote Entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 2012-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon, 2012. "Peer Effects and Social Preferences in Voluntary Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 6277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).