Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2013. "Team Incentives: Evidence From A Firm Level Experiment," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11(5), pages 1079-1114, October.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran & Baranky, Iwan, 2011. "Team incentives: evidence from a firm level experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58193, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordsteam-based incentives; rank incentives; tournaments; teams;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2012-02-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2012-02-08 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2012-02-08 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-02-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2012-02-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.