Report NEP-CBE-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2012. "The Provision of Relative Performance Feedback Information: An Experimental Analysis of Performance and Happiness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1116, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon, 2012. "Peer Effects and Social Preferences in Voluntary Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 6277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy N. Cason & Sau-Him Paul Lau & Vai-Lam Mui, 2011. "Learning, Teaching, and Turn Taking in the Repeated Assignment Game," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1267, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2012. "Revisiting the Complementarity between Education and Training: The Role of Personality, Working Tasks and Firm Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).