The Economics of Soil Erosion and the Choice of Land Use Systems by Upland Farmers in Central Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Foltz & John G. Lee & Marshall A. Martin & Paul V. Preckel, 1995. "Multiattribute Assessment of Alternative Cropping Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 408-420.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1993. "Optimal Greenhouse-Gas Reductions and Tax Policy in the "Dice" Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 313-317, May.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1996. "The Economics of Soil Erosion: Theory, Methodology and Examples," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199601t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1996.
- Current, Dean & Lutz, Ernst & Scherr, Sara J, 1995. "The Costs and Benefits of Agroforestry to Farmers," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 151-180, August.
- Marie Lynn Miranda, 1992. "Landowner Incorporation of Onsite Soil Erosion Costs: An Application to the Conservation Reserve Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 434-443.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Soil Erosion; Choice of Land Use Systems; Vietnam;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2016-05-28 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2016-05-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-05-28 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2016-05-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr2016063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.