Dynamic modelling of agroforestry and soil fertility interactions: implications for multi-disciplinary research policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Hallam, Arne & Rajasekaran, B., 1995. "Dynamic modelling of agroforestry and soil fertility interactions: implications for multi-disciplinary research policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), November.
- Babu, S. . C & Hallam, Arne & Rajasekaran, B., 1995. "Dynamic Modeling of Agroforestry and Soil Fertility Interactions: Implications for Multi-Disciplinary Research Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanzer, Edgar A. & Paris, Quirino & Williams, William A., 1987. "A Nonsubstitution Dynamic Model for Optimal Fertilizer Recommendations," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 11938.
- Ehui, S. K. & Kang, B. T. & Spencer, D. S. C., 1990. "Economic analysis of soil erosion effects in alley cropping, no-till and bush fallow systems in South Western Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 349-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, Timothy S., 1999. "Transformation Of Fallow Systems Under Population Pressure," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1805-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omamo, S. W. & Williams, J. C. & Obare, G. A. & Ndiwa, N. N., 2002. "Soil fertility management on small farms in Africa: evidence from Nakuru District, Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 159-170, April.
- Yirga, Chillot & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Social costs and incentives for optimal control of soil nutrient depletion in the central highlands of Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 153-160, March.
- Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Signor, Anthony & Mullen, John D., 2000. "The Potential Role of Farm Forestry in the Wheat-Sheep Zone of NSW," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123659, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:125-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.