The Economics of Soil Erosion: Theory, Methodology and Examples
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Yoon & Yoon, Taeyeon & Shah, Farhed A., 2009. "Economics of Integrated Watershed and Reservoir Management," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bui The, 2003. "Land use Systems and Erosion in the Uplands of the Central Coast, Vietnam," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 461-476, September.
- Raghbendra Jha & John Whalley, 2001. "The Environmental Regime in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters, in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 217-250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A., 2006. "Pricing Resource Extraction With Stock Externalities," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21340, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Swinton, Scott M., 2004. "Assessing Economic Impacts Of Natural Resource Management Using Economic Surplus," Staff Paper Series 11668, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bui Dung The, 2016. "The Economics of Soil Erosion and the Choice of Land Use Systems by Upland Farmers in Central Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016063, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- repec:zwi:journl:y:2009 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:tpaper:sp199601t2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.