The Economics of Soil Erosion: Theory, Methodology and Examples
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Yoon & Yoon, Taeyeon & Shah, Farhed A., 2009. "Economics of Integrated Watershed and Reservoir Management," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bui The, 2003. "Land use Systems and Erosion in the Uplands of the Central Coast, Vietnam," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 461-476, September.
- Raghbendra Jha & John Whalley, 2001. "The Environmental Regime in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 217-250 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A., 2006. "Pricing Resource Extraction With Stock Externalities," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21340, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Swinton, Scott M., 2004. "Assessing Economic Impacts Of Natural Resource Management Using Economic Surplus," Staff Papers 11668, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bui Dung The, 2016. "The Economics of Soil Erosion and the Choice of Land Use Systems by Upland Farmers in Central Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016063, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- repec:zwi:journl:y:2009 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:tpaper:sp199601t2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .