Intramural and external R&D: Evidence for complementary or substitutability
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsintramural R&D; external R&D; complementarity; substitutability; TFP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-10-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EFF-2017-10-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2017-10-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-10-22 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-10-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .