Report NEP-TID-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph Siebert, 2017. "Heterogeneous Merger Impacts on Competitive Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6607, CESifo.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2017. "Intramural and external R&D: Evidence for complementary or substitutability," Working Papers 1706, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bing Guo & David Pérez-Castrillo & Anna Toldrà-Simats, 2017. "Firms' Innovation Strategy under the Shadow of Analyst Coverage," CESifo Working Paper Series 6574, CESifo.
- Xiuli Sun & Haizheng Li & Vivek Ghosal, 2017. "Firm-level Human Capital and Innovation: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6370, CESifo.
- Albrecht Glitz & Erik Meyersson, 2017. "Industrial Espionage and Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6525, CESifo.
- Roud Vitaliy & Valeriya Vlasova, 2017. "Cooperating with Universities and R&D Organizations: Mainstream Practice or Peculiarity?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 75/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Pfister, Annika, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 122, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pietro Moncada Paternò Castello, 2017. "Evolution of EU corporate R&D in the global economy: intensity gap, sectors' dynamics, specialisation and growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/258776, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tedi Skiti, 2017. "Entry Barriers and Technological Innovation in Broadband," Working Papers 17-11, NET Institute.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Education, Governance, and Trade- and Distance-related Technology Diffusion: Accounting for the Latin America-East Asia TFP Gap, and the TFP Impact of South America’s Greater Distance to the North," GLO Discussion Paper Series 126, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Grüning, Patrick, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the Internationalization of R&D: Implications for anomalies in finance and macroeconomics," SAFE Working Paper Series 185, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Le Li & Angelo Secchi, 2017. "Aggregate fluctuations and the distribution of firm growth rates," LEM Papers Series 2017/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri & Ylhäinen, Ilkka, 2017. "Productivity Divergence – Frontier Firms vs. the Others," ETLA Reports 77, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alex Coad & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Manufacturing the future: is the manufacturing sector a driver of R&D, exports and productivity growth?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mario Cimoli & Jose Antonio Ocampo & Gabriel Porcile, 2017. "Choosing sides in the trilemma: international financial cycles and structural change in developing economies," LEM Papers Series 2017/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tiago Fonseca & Francisco Lima & Sonia C. Pereira, 2017. "Understanding productivity dynamics:a task taxonomy approach," GEE Papers 0080, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.