Evolution of EU corporate R&D in the global economy: intensity gap, sectors' dynamics, specialisation and growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Sara Amoroso & Michele Cincera, 0.
"Corporate R&D intensity decomposition: different data, different results?,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 458-473.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Sara Amoroso & Michele Cincera, 2020. "Corporate R&D intensity decomposition: Different data, different results?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/320470, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Nicola Grassano, 2022.
"The EU vs US corporate R&D intensity gap: investigating key sectors and firms [A primer on innovation and growth],"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 19-38.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Nicola Grassano, 2020. "The EU vs US corporate R&D intensity gap: Investigating key sectors and firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani, 2019. "Heterogeneity of technology-specific R&D investments. Evidence from top R&D investors worldwide," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Hector Hernandez, 2018. "Ten-year evolution of EU industrial R&D in the global context," JRC Research Reports JRC112653, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate R&D intensity decomposition; EU corporate R&D intensity gap; Top world R&D investors; Corporate R&D distribution; Sectors' dynamics; Sector specialisation; Technological specialisation; R&D investment growth; EU industry; EU R&D policy; Literature survey; Empirical analysis;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2017-10-22 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CSE-2017-10-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-INO-2017-10-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-10-22 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-10-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/258776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.