CEO Personality and Firm Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parise, Gianpaolo & Peijnenburg, Kim, 2017. "Understanding the Determinants of Financial Outcomes and Choices: The Role of Noncognitive Abilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianpaolo Parise & Kim Peijnenburg, 2017. "Understanding the determinants of financial outcomes and choices: the role of noncognitive abilities," BIS Working Papers 640, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michał Dzieliński & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2017.
"Straight Talkers and Vague Talkers: The Effects of Managerial Style in Earnings Conference Calls,"
NBER Working Papers
23425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeckhauser, Richard, 2017. "Straight Talkers and Vague Talkers: The Effects of Managerial Style in Earnings Conference Calls," Working Paper Series rwp17-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michał DZIELINSKI & Alexander F. WAGNER & Richard J. ZECKHAUSER, 2017. "Straight Talkers and Vague Talkers: The Effects of Managerial Style in Earnings Conference Calls," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-13, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2017.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:267-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:597-614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven N. Kaplan & Morten Sorensen, 2017. "Are CEOs Different? Characteristics of Top Managers," NBER Working Papers 23832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-10-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2016-10-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-NEU-2016-10-02 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:3444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.