Report NEP-NEU-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01261036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gow, Ian D. & Kaplan, Steven N. & Larcker, David F. & Zakolyukina, Anastasia A., 2016. "CEO Personality and Firm Policies," Research Papers 3444, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Fluid intelligence and cognitive reflection in a strategic environment: evidence from dominance-solvable games," Post-Print hal-01359231, HAL.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier L'Haridon, 2016. "Patience and time consistency in collective decisions," Post-Print halshs-01306949, HAL.
- Francesco Cerigioni, 2016. "Dual Decision Processes: Retrieving Preferences when some Choices are Intuitive," Working Papers 924, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.