Report NEP-BEC-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Chappell & Adam Jaffe, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," Working Papers 16_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Druz, Marina & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2015. "Reading Managerial Tone: How Analysts and the Market Respond to Conference Calls," Working Paper Series 16-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Klaus Gugler & Mario Liebensteiner & Adhurim Haxhimusa & Nora Schindler, 2016. "Investment under Uncertainty in Electricity Generation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp234, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gil Nogueira & Steven Ongena & Diana Bonfim, 2016. "Sorry, We're Closed: Loan Conditions When Bank Branches Close and Firms Transfer to Another Bank," Working Papers w201607, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Huang, Shiyang & Lou, Dong & Polk, Christopher, 2016. "The Booms and Busts of Beta Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gow, Ian D. & Kaplan, Steven N. & Larcker, David F. & Zakolyukina, Anastasia A., 2016. "CEO Personality and Firm Policies," Research Papers 3444, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2016. "Learning, Termination, and Payout Policy in Dynamic Incentive Contracts," Research Papers 3432, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Burgelman, Robert A., 2016. "Resolving Strategic Integration Challenges in the Multibusiness Firm: Meg Whitman Moves from Better Together to Splitting HP in Two," Research Papers 3397, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Kumar, Shamika, 2016. "Determinants of firm location choice in metropolitan cities in India: A binary Logit model analysis," MPRA Paper 73995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2016. "Why Family Matters: The Impact of Family Resources on Immigrant Entrepreneurs’ Exit from Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 274, The Ratio Institute.