Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludwig, Jens, 1998. "Concealed-gun-carrying laws and violent crime: evidence from state panel data," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 239-254, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:11:1715-1718_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mullin, Wallace P., 2001. "Will gun buyback programs increase the quantity of guns?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-102, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:6:974-978_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zimring, Franklin E., 1976. "Street crime and new guns: Some implications for firearms control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 95-107.
- Steven D. Levitt & Sudhir Alladi Venkatesh, 2000.
"An Economic Analysis of a Drug-Selling Gang's Finances,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 755-789.
- Steven D. Levitt & Sudhir Alladi Venkatesh, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of a Drug-Selling Gang's Finances," NBER Working Papers 6592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Duggan, 2001. "More Guns, More Crime," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 1086-1114, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:1:88-90_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wintemute, Garen J. & Wright, Mona A. & Parham, Carrie A. & Drake, Christiana M. & Beaumont, James J., 1999. "Denial of handgun purchase: A description of the affected population and a controlled study of their handgun preferences," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-31, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:8:1027-1029_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lott, John R, Jr & Mustard, David B, 1997. "Crime, Deterrence, and Right-to-Carry Concealed Handguns," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-68, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hempstead, Dr. Katherine & Andres, Dr. Antonio Rodriguez, 2009. "Gun control and suicide: The impact of state firearm regulations, 1995-2004," MPRA Paper 20728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp01-033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .