The gun debate's new mythical number: How many defensive uses per year?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis C. Smith, 2009. "Making management count: A case for theory- and evidence-based public management," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 497-505.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2014. "Elusive Facts About Gun Violence: Where Good Surveys Go Bad," SADO - Working Papers 166, Small Arms Data Observatory.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:16:y:1997:i:3:p:463-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .