Bond risk premia, macroeconomic factors and financial crisis in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilan Cooper, 2009. "Time-Varying Risk Premiums and the Output Gap," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(7), pages 2601-2633, July.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & René Garcia, 2012. "Bond Liquidity Premia," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(4), pages 1207-1254.
- Anna Cieslak & Pavol Povala, 2015. "Expected Returns in Treasury Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(10), pages 2859-2901.
- Beber, Alessandro & Brandt, Michael & Luisi, Maurizio, 2013. "Distilling the Macroeconomic News Flow," CEPR Discussion Papers 9360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco & de Sola Perea, Maite, 2015.
"A macro-financial analysis of the euro area sovereign bond market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 308-325.
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania & Marco Lyrio & Maite de Sola Perea, 2014. "A macro-financial analysis of the euro area sovereign bond market," Working Paper Research 259, National Bank of Belgium.
- Juha Kilponen & Helinä Laakkonen & Jouko Vilmunen, 2015. "Sovereign Risk, European Crisis-Resolution Policies, and Bond Spreads," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 285-323, March.
More about this item
Keywordsbond risk premium; financial crisis; macro factors; model selection; variable selection;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2016-08-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2016-08-28 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2016-08-28 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2016-08-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20161938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .