Macro-networks: an application to the euro area financial accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Lelyveld, Iman van & Liedorp, Franka, 2004. "Interbank Contagion in the Dutch Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 651, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jul 2005.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Upper, Christian, 2011. "Simulation methods to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Castrén, Olli & Kavonius, Ilja Kristian, 2009. "Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1124, European Central Bank.
- Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2011.
"Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1114-1127, May.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Gai, Prasanna & Haldane, Andrew & Kapadia, Sujit, 2011. "Complexity, concentration and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 453-470.
- Javier A. Reyes & Camelia Minoiu, 2011. "A network analysis of global banking; 1978–2009," IMF Working Papers 11/74, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cussen, Mary, 2017. "Identifying Inter-Sectoral Exposures in Ireland using Network Analysis," Economic Letters 03/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Henry, Jérôme & Kok, Christoffer & Amzallag, Adrien & Baudino, Patrizia & Cabral, Inês & Grodzicki, Maciej & Gross, Marco & Halaj, Grzegorz & Kolb, Markus & Leber, Miha & Pancaro, Cosimo & Sydow, Matt, 2013. "A macro stress testing framework for assessing systemic risks in the banking sector," Occasional Paper Series 152, European Central Bank.
- Nuno Silva, 2015. "The euro area financial network and the need for better integration," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Saving and Investment Task Force & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Dées, Stéphane & Andersson, Malin & Bijsterbosch, Martin & Forster, Katrin & Zorell, Nico & Audoly, Richard & Buelens, Christian & Comp, 2016. "Savings and investment behaviour in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 167, European Central Bank.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Ignazio Angeloni, 2015.
"Input-output-based measures of systemic importance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 589-606, April.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-output-based measures of systemic importance," SAFE Working Paper Series 29, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-Output-based Measures of Systemic Importance," MPRA Paper 49557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2014.
"Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review,"
2014/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan P. Kirman, 2014. "Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review," CESifo Working Paper Series 4756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2015. "Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review," Post-Print hal-01505785, HAL.
- Fathin Faizah Said, 2017. "Global Banking on the Financial Network Modelling: Sectorial Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 227-253, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance sheet contagion; cross-border exposures; Financial crises; financial networks; interconnectedness;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-08-23 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2013-08-23 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20131510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .