Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & Simeon Djankov & Joseph P. H. Fan & Larry H. P. Lang, 2002. "Disentangling the Incentive and Entrenchment Effects of Large Shareholdings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2741-2771, December.
- Patrick Bolton & Frédéric Samama, 2013. "Loyalty-Shares: Rewarding Long-term Investors," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 25(3), pages 86-97, September.
- Bhide, Amar, 1993. "The hidden costs of stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-51, August.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jacques Hamon, 2012. "Ownership, control and market liquidity," Finance, Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 33(2), pages 61-99.
- Yury Shevchenko & Bettina von Helversen & Benjamin Scheibehenne, 2014. "Change and status quo in decisions with defaults: The effect of incidental emotions depends on the type of default," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(3), pages 287-296, May.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner, 2010. "Incentive and entrenchment effects in European ownership," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2212-2229, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9676 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Jiao, Yawen, 2012. "Dual class IPOs: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 305-319.
More about this item
KeywordsLoyalty shares; tenure voting; time-phased voting; dual-class shares; one-shareone- vote; Coase theorem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2018-05-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EUR-2018-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-POL-2018-05-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/270013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .