Report NEP-CDM-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexis Antoniades & Charles W. Calomiris, 2018. "Mortgage Market Credit Conditions and U.S. Presidential Elections," NBER Working Papers 24459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Kahancová & Mária Sedláková, 2018. "Bargaining and Social Dialogue at the Public Sector (BARSOP), Country Study: Slovakia," Research Reports 22, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Timo Heinrich & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser, 2018. "The Logic of Collective Action Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 6962, CESifo.
- Mao, Liang, 2017. "Designing International Environmental Agreements under Participation Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 86248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo M. Marini & Aurora García-Gallego & Luca Corazzini, 2018. "Communication in a threshold public goods game with ambiguity: Anomalies and regularities," Working Papers 2018/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Marco Becht & Yuliya Kamisarenka & Anete Pajuste, 2018. "Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment," Working Papers ECARES 2018-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maria El Khdari & Babacar Sarr, 2018. "Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco," Working Papers halshs-01774949, HAL.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2017. "Static Stability in Games Part II: Asymmetric Games," Working Papers 2017-08, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Bernecker & Pierre C. Boyer & Christina Gathmann, 2018. "The Role of Electoral Incentives for Policy Innovation: Evidence from the U.S. Welfare Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 6964, CESifo.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães, 2018. "Procedural Fairness, the Economy, and Support for Political Authorities (Forthcoming at Political Psychology (submitted pre-print version))," NIPE Working Papers 05/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sorace, Miriam, 2018. "The European Union democratic deficit: substantive representation in the European Parliament at the input stage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87625, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matthew T. Cole & James Lake & Benjamin Zissimos, 2018. "Contesting an International Trade Agreement," CESifo Working Paper Series 6956, CESifo.
- Jean-Benoît Eymeoud & Paul Vertier, 2018. "Gender Biases: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in French Local Elections," Sciences Po publications 78, Sciences Po.
- Marianne Bertrand & Matilde Bombardini & Raymond Fisman & Francesco Trebbi, 2018. "Tax-Exempt Lobbying: Corporate Philanthropy as a Tool for Political Influence," NBER Working Papers 24451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippos Louis & Matias Núñez & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Beyond Outcomes: Experimental Evidence on the Value of Agreement," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Emilio Calvo, 2018. "Tax Federalism and Cooperative Games: Value Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0218, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.