|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga)Rīga, Latvia
Strelnieku iela 4a, Riga LV1010
RePEc:edi:sserilv (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marco Becht & Yuliya Kamisarenka & Anete Pajuste, 2018.
"Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment,"
Working Papers ECARES
2018-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Becht, Marco & Kamisarenka, Yuliya & Pajuste, Anete, 2018. "Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anete Pajuste & HernÃ¡n Ruffo, 2017. "Wage rigidity and workersâ€™ flows during recessions," SSE Riga/BICEPS Research Papers 4, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS);Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Pajuste, Anete, 2005. "Determinants and consequences of the unification of dual-class shares," Working Paper Series 465, European Central Bank.
- Anete Pajuste, 2002. "Corporate governance and stock market performance in Central and Eastern Europe: a study of nine countries, 1994-2001," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 22, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Lauterbach, Beni & Pajuste, Anete, 2015. "The long-term valuation effects of voluntary dual class share unifications," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 171-185.
- Benjamin Maury & Anete Pajuste, 2011. "Private Benefits of Control and Dual‐Class Share Unifications," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 355-369, September.
- Anete Pajuste, 2007. "Do good governance provisions shelter investors from contagion? Evidence from the Russian crisis1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(4), pages 807-824, October.
- Maury, Benjamin & Pajuste, Anete, 2005. "Multiple large shareholders and firm value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1813-1834, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2018-05-07 2018-05-14
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2018-05-07 2018-05-14
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2018-05-14
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2017-09-17
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-09-17
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-05-14
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-09-17
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2018-05-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anete Pajuste should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.