Private Benefits of Control and Dual‐Class Share Unifications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Nüesch, 2016. "Dual-class shares, external financing needs, and firm performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 525-551, September.
- Bortolon, Patrícia M. & Câmara Leal, Ricardo P., 2014. "Dual-class unifications and corporate governance in Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 89-108.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:140-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Maria Bortolon & Annor da Silva Junior, 2015. "Delisting Brazilian Public Companies: Empirical Evidence about Corporate Governance Issues," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 0(2), pages 92-117, August.
- Lauterbach, Beni & Pajuste, Anete, 2015. "The long-term valuation effects of voluntary dual class share unifications," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 171-185.
- Hamid Ravanpak Noodezh & Ali Amiri & Salehe Moghimi, 2015. "Investigation of the Relationship between Shareholders Conflict over Dividend Policy and Accounting Conservatism in Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 108-115, July.
- Betzer, André & van den Bongard, Inga & Goergen, Marc, 2017.
"Index membership vs. loss of voting power: The unification of dual-class shares,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 140-153.
- André Betzer & Inga van den Bongard & Marc Goergen, 2017. "Index Membership vs. Loss of Voting Power: The Unification of Dual-Class Shares," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP16008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Sakineh Darvishzadeh & Zeinolabedin Sadeghi & Ahmad Khodamipour, 2013. "Investigation of the Relationship between Ownership–Control Discrepancy and Dividend Policy in Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 266-274, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:32:y:2011:i:6:p:355-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .