Loyalty-Shares: Rewarding Long-term Investors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Becht & Yuliya Kamisarenka & Anete Pajuste, 2018.
"Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment,"
Working Papers ECARES
2018-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Becht, Marco & Kamisarenka, Yuliya & Pajuste, Anete, 2018. "Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2018. "What is the Point of (the Hundreds of Thousands of Billions of) Stock Transactions?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Aleksei Chernulich & Jan Tuinstra, 2020. "Asset Price Volatility and Investment Horizons: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 20200053, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Aug 2020.
- Harrison Hong & Inessa Liskovich, 2015. "Crime, Punishment and the Halo Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility," NBER Working Papers 21215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2017. "À quoi servent les (centaines de milliers de milliards de) transactions boursières ?," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(3), pages 37-58.
- Edmans, Alex & Holderness, Clifford, 2016. "Blockholders: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:25:y:2013:i:3:p:86-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.