Confining the Coase Theorem: Contracting, Ownership, and Free-Riding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:85-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dooseok Jang & Amrish Patel & Martin Dufwenberg, 2016.
"Co-financing agreements and reciprocity: When 'no deal' is a good deal,"
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series
2016-12, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Dooseok Jang & Amrish Patel & Martin Dufwenberg, 2016. "Co-Financing Agreements and Reciprocity: When 'No Deal' is a Good Deal," CESifo Working Paper Series 6213, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:217-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akira Okada, 2018. "Non-cooperative Bargaining for Side Payments Contract," KIER Working Papers 983, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Shinohara, Ryusuke, 2019.
"Pre-negotiation commitment and internalization in public good provision through bilateral negotiations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 84-93.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2015. "Pre-negotiation commitment and internalization in public good provision through bilateral negotiations," ISER Discussion Paper 0948r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Aug 2017.
- Harstad, Bård, 2016. "The market for conservation and other hostages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 124-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:83:y:2016:i:2:p:547-586.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.