Emerging Multinationals : Trends, Patterns and Determinants of Outward Investment by Indian Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2004. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 190(1), pages 8-32, October.
- Li-Gang Liu & Edward M. Graham, 1998. "The Relationship Between Trade and Foreign Investment: Empirical Results for Taiwan and South Korea," Working Paper Series WP98-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1971. "Empirical Results," NBER Chapters, in: Price Competitiveness in World Trade, pages 19-35, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rishika Nayyar & Jaydeep Mukherjee, 2018. "Outward FDI from India: A macro level examination in the presence of structural breaks," Working Papers 1833, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Pranav N. Desai, 2013. "Export Innovation System: Changing Structure of India’s Technology-Intensive Exports," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(3), pages 21-52, October.
- Nagesh Kumar & Kevin P. Gallagher, 2007. "Relevance of Ã¢â‚¬ËœPolicy SpaceÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ for Development : Implications for Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Trade Working Papers 22111, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anwar, Amar Iqbal & Hasse, Rolf & Rabbi, Fazli, 2008. "Location Determinants of Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: How Multinationals Choose their Investment Destinations?," MPRA Paper 47397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreff Wladimir & Balcet Giovanni, 2011. "Emerging multinational companies investing in developed countries: at odds with the HOS theorem?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201107, University of Turin.
- Chowdhury, Mamta B, 2011. "India’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Closed Doors to Open Souk," MPRA Paper 32828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kayam, Saime S. & Hisarcıklılar, Mehtap & Kayalıca, Özgür, 2011. "Spoilt for Choice: Explaining the location choice of Turkish Transnationals," MPRA Paper 39150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2009. "The emergence of Indian multinationals: An empirical study of motives, status-quo and trends of Indian investments in Germany," Working Papers 56, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Giulia Rudello & Maria Savarese, 2016. "The Internationalization Of Mnes From And To Brics Countries: The Case Of The Industrial Machinery Industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0205, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maxime Fajeau, 2020. "The Adverse Effect of Finance on Growth," Working Papers hal-02549422, HAL.
- Mehadi Mamun, 2021. "The Impact of Foreign Aid Conditionality on Poverty Alleviation in Bangladesh: A Recipientâ€™s Perspective," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 11(3), pages 151-161, December.
- Cristian Spiridon, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation In Europe And The Rest Of The World," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 407-418, September.
- Sabina Silajdzic & Eldin Mehic, 2022. "How Effective Is Tax Policy in Attracting Foreign Direct Investments in Transition Countries?," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2022(1), pages 19-39.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang Djimeli, 2017.
"The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis,"
CERDI Working papers
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Charlain GUEGANG DJIMELI, 2017. "The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis," Working Papers 201709, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang, 2017. "The Biofuel-Development Nexus: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2017.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang Djimeli, 2017. "The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis," Working Papers halshs-01512678, HAL.
- Xu, T.T., 2012.
"The role of credit in international business cycles,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- TengTeng Xu, 2012. "The Role of Credit in International Business Cycles," Staff Working Papers 12-36, Bank of Canada.
- Merrey, D. J. & Lefore, Nicole, 2018. "Improving the availability and effectiveness of rural and “Micro” finance for small-scale irrigation in Sub-Saharan Africa: a review of lessons learned," IWMI Working Papers H049027, International Water Management Institute.
- Adrian Pop, 2014. "Rising through the Crisis: the Impact of Emerging Countries on the Future Distribution of Power," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(2), pages 26-29, June.
- Hélène Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé & Margaret Chitiga, 2009.
"Does South African Affirmative Action Policy Reduce Poverty? a CGE Analysis,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Helene Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé & Margaret Chitiga, 2019. "Does South African Affirmative Action Policy Reduce Poverty? A CGE Analysis," Working Papers hal-02314221, HAL.
- Hélène Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé & Margaret Chitiga, 2016. "Does South African Affirmative Action Policy Reduce Poverty? A CGE Analysis," Post-Print hal-02314218, HAL.
- Kiran Sharma & Anindya S. Chakrabarti & Anirban Chakraborti, 2018. "Multi-layered Network Structure: Relationship Between Financial and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Papers 1805.06829, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Friedrich SCHNEIDER, 2016.
"Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions,"
Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 256-280, June.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Bühn, 2013. "Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4448, CESifo.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas, 2016. "Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions," IZA Discussion Papers 9820, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Buehn & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions," Economics working papers 2013-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2005.
"Evidence on the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Three European Regions,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
655.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2005. "Evidence of the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Three European Regions," Working Papers 251, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2006. "Evidence on the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment. The Case of Three European Regions," CREPP Working Papers 0607, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- van Wyk, J.J., 2006. "Risk Formation and Management in International Business," Other publications TiSEM 914e43c6-74ad-4879-a709-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lajtos, Ildikó, 2010. "Verhandlungsverhalten und Anspruchsanpassung im internationalen Verhandlungsprozess: Die WTO-Agrarverhandlungen zum Abbau exportwettbewerbsfördernder Maßnahmen," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 55, number 94723, March.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2012. "Can India become an export platform for global operations of Japanese and American multinational corporations affiliates?," ARTNeT Working Papers 111, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Antonio García-Tabuenca & José Crespo-Espert & Juan Cuadrado-Roura, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 659-687, December.
- Antonio García-Tabuenca & José Luis Crespo-Espert & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, creative industries and regional dynamics in Spain," Working Papers 06/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Yutaka Kurihara, 2013. "International Trade Openness and Inflation in Asia," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 70-75, March.
- Resmini, Laura, 2006. "Theoretical and Methodological Study on Comparative Advantages in Dynamic Growth Regions, Convergence and Inequalities Patterns," Papers DYNREG03, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Angela Cheptea, 2013.
"Border Effects and European Integration,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 277-305, June.
- Cheptea, Angela, 2010. "Border Effects and East-West Integration," Working Papers 210391, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Angela Cheptea, 2010. "Border Effects and East-West Integration," Working Papers SMART 10-15, INRAE UMR SMART.
- Cheptea, Angela, 2011. "Border Effects and European Integration," MPRA Paper 47009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DUMONT, Michel, "undated". "The social consequences of economic globalization," Working Papers 2006025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Indian enterprises; policy liberalization;
All these keywords.
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shiro Armstrong (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.