Evidence on the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment. The Case of Three European Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2005. "Evidence on the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Three European Regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 655.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1982.
"The location of overseas production and production for export by U.S. multinational firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 201-223, May.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1980. "The Location of Overseas Production and Production for Export by U.S. Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 0482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H., 1997.
"Foreign direct investment and relative wages: Evidence from Mexico's maquiladoras,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 371-393, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico's Maquiladoras," NBER Working Papers 5122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brainard, S Lael, 1997. "An Empirical Assessment of the Proximity-Concentration Trade-off between Multinational Sales and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 520-544, September.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 2003. "Marshall's scale economies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Fabienne Boudier-Bensebaa, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and location choice: "Foreign direct investment in Hungary" -super-1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(4), pages 605-628, October.
- Shatz, Howard J. & Venables, Anthony J., 2000. "The geography of international investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2338, The World Bank.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anthony J. Venables, 2006. "Multinational Firms in the World Economy," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 7832.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wani, Mr. Nassir Ul Haq & Rehman, Mr. Noor, 2017. "Determinants of FDI in Afghanistan: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 81975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2016.
- Rao, R. Kavita & Sengupta, D.P., 2014. "Action Plan on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: An Indian Perspective," Working Papers 14/133, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Y Mughal, 2015. "Determinants of Russian Firms' Merger and Acquisition Activities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2382-2394.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Vittorio, Daniele & Ugo, Marani, 2008.
"Organized Crime and Foreign Direct Investment: the Italian Case,"
7217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vittorio Daniele & Ugo Marani, 2008. "Organized Crime and Foreign Direct Investment: The Italian Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 2416, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vittorio, Daniele & Ugo, Marani, 2008. "Organized Crime and Foreign Direct Investment: the Italian Case," MPRA Paper 7279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:128-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liew, Siew-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 70447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:2:p:138-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jung Sik Kim & Yonghyup Oh, 2007. "Determinants of Intra-FDI Inflows in East Asia : Does Regional Economic Integration Affect Intra-FDI?," Trade Working Papers 21906, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo, 2011. "Organized crime, the quality of local institutions and FDI in Italy: A panel data analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 132-142, March.
- Anwar, Amar Iqbal & Hasse, Rolf & Rabbi, Fazli, 2008. "Location Determinants of Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: How Multinationals Choose their Investment Destinations?," MPRA Paper 47397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:3:p:85-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharvesh Digumber & Hemavadi Soondram & Bhavish Jugurnath, 2017. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Mauritius," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 42-56, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Productivity; Regions.;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpp:wpaper:0607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Lefebvre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crulgbe.html .