Emerging multinational companies investing in developed countries: at odds with the HOS theorem?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altomonte, Carlo & Guagliano, Claudia, 2003. "Comparative study of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-246, June.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1980. "Intra-industry trade under perfect monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175, May.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1877 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathews, John A., 2002. "Dragon Multinational: A New Model for Global Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195121469.
- Martijn Burger & Bas Karreman, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, China and the World Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1302-1303.
- El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2017. "Mondialisation et délocalisation des entreprises," Post-Print hal-01874196, HAL.
- Yadong Luo & Rosalie L Tung, 2007. "International expansion of emerging market enterprises: A springboard perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 481-498, July.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2006. "Emerging Multinationals : Trends, Patterns and Determinants of Outward Investment by Indian Enterprises," Microeconomics Working Papers 22108, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kokta, Robert M. & Piazolo, Daniel, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in Europe: Is there redirection from the South to the East?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 94-109, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.