SINGAPORE'S BEVERIDGE CURVE : A Comparative Study of the Unemployment and Vacancy Relationship for Selected East Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wall, Howard J & Zoega, Gylfi, 2002.
" The British Beveridge Curve: A Tale of Ten Regions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 261-280, July.
- Wall, Howard & Zoega, Gylfi, 1997. "The British Beveridge Curve: A Tale of Ten Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howard J. Wall & Gylfi Zoega, 2001. "The British Beveridge curve: a tale of ten regions," Working Papers 2001-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:ubc:bricol:92-28 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahar Bayraktar Saglam & Burak Gunalp, 2012. "The Beveridge curve and labour market dynamics in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(24), pages 3195-3202, August.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006.
"Lessons from "benchmark" countries : Korea & Ireland,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
21820, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shandre Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006. "Lessons from “Benchmark” Countries: Korea & Ireland," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0614, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:03:n:s0217590811004353 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; job vacancies; labour; Beveridge Curve; East-Asian; Singapore;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:laborw:22578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .