Employment and Population in European Union: Econometric Models and Causality Tests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "On the Relationships among Several Specification Error Tests Presented by Durbin, Wu, and Hausman," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1583-1588, November.
- Laurence Nayman & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The French-German Productivity Comparison Revisited : Ten Years after the German Unification," Working Papers 2001-14, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, E., 2007. "Production By Sector In The European Union: Analysis Of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland And The United Kingdom, 2000-2005," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1), pages 33-46.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, E., 2006. "Employment by Sector in the European Union, the United States, Mexico and Canada, 1985-2005," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1), pages 21-34.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, E., 2004. "Employment, Population and Regional Development in Western and Central Europe. Econometric Models and Challenges of EU Enlargement," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2), pages 129-142.
- Zisiadou, Argyro & Metaxas, Theodore, 2014. "The Mediterranean countries of European Union and their progress from 1980 to 2012: A comparative analysis," MPRA Paper 55029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCausality tests; Models of Employment and Population; Models of Employment and Production; European Economic; Regional Development;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-12-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2004-12-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2004-12-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2004-12-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.