Production By Sector In The European Union: Analysis Of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland And The United Kingdom, 2000-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa, 2006. "Indicadores de producción científica en Economía, Ciencia y Tecnología: Análisis Comparativo de España y Europa, 2001-2006," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- Aguayo, Eva & Guisan, Maria-Carmen, 2004. "Employment and Population in European Union: Econometric Models and Causality Tests," Economic Development 80, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 17 Crisis, Development, Voice of Good Economists in Greece, Portugal and Spain, and comparison with other OECD countries. Euro-American Association Development Report 2011.
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Euro-American Association: World Development on 2011-05-13 20:22:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2018. "Female Employment And Quality Of Life In Europe And The United States: The Positive Effects Of Industry On Services Employment And Wages, 2000-2017," Economic Development 120, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Sectors; Industry; European Economy; France; Germany; Italy; Spain; Poland; United Kingdom;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:7:y2007:i:7_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.