Employment, Productivity And Wages In European Regions: Econometric Model Of 96 Nuts-1 In Year 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, E., 2004. "Employment, Population and Regional Development in Western and Central Europe. Econometric Models and Challenges of EU Enlargement," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2), pages 129-142.
- VIEIRA, Elvira & VAZQUEZ-ROZAS, Emilia & NEIRA, Isabel, 2008. "The Innovation Factor: An Econometric Model of Productivity European Regions," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 59-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & CANCELO, Maria-Teresa, 2014. "Industry, Productivity And Development In 96 European Regions, 2005-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1).
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric Models of Employment and Wages; Productivity; European Economy; Regional Development; Comparison of European Union and the USA.;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:13:y:2013:i:1_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.