Labour Productivity in the European Union and Comparison with the USA, 1979-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Wim Suyker, 1995. "Technical Progress, Factor Productivity and Macroeconomic Performance in the Medium Term," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, E., 2004. "Employment, Population and Regional Development in Western and Central Europe. Econometric Models and Challenges of EU Enlargement," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2), pages 129-142.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; productivity; technical change;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:1:y2004:i:1_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .