Why Do German Men Marry Women from Less Developed Countries?: An Analysis of Transnational Partner Search Based on the German Socio-Economic Panel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belot, Michèle & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2010.
"Anthropometry of love: Height and gender asymmetries in interethnic marriages,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 361-372, December.
- Belot, Michèle & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2009. "Anthropometry of Love: Height and Gender Asymmetries in Interethnic Marriages," CEPR Discussion Papers 7146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michèle Belot & Jan Fidrmuc, 2009. "Anthropometry of Love - Height and Gender Asymmetries in Interethnic Marriages," CESifo Working Paper Series 2846, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mich??le Belot & Jan Fidrmuc, 2009. "Anthropometry of Love Height and Gender Asymmetries in Interethnic Marriages," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp950, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsMarriage market; marriage migration; marriage squeeze; age difference; social status; attractiveness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-01-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-01-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .