Germans in Germany's Ethnic Neighborhoods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anita I. Drever & C. Katharina Spieß, 2006. "Netzwerke sind bei der Stellenfindung von Migranten bedeutend," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(22), pages 327-331.
- Oberwittler, Dietrich, 2007. "The effects of ethnic and social segregation on children and adolescents: Recent research and results from a German multilevel study," Discussion Papers, Programme on Intercultural Conflicts and Societal Integration (AKI) SP IV 2007-603, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anita I. Drever & William A. V. Clark, 2002. "Gaining Access to Housing in Germany: The Foreign Minority Experience," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 283, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- SOEP Group, 2001. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP) after More than 15 Years: Overview," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 7-14.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2008-01-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOC-2008-01-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2008-01-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.