Germans in Germany's Ethnic Neighborhoods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anita I. Drever & C. Katharina Spieß, 2006. "Netzwerke sind bei der Stellenfindung von Migranten bedeutend," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(22), pages 327-331.
- Oberwittler, Dietrich, 2007. "The effects of ethnic and social segregation on children and adolescents: Recent research and results from a German multilevel study," Discussion Papers, Programme on Intercultural Conflicts and Societal Integration (AKI) SP IV 2007-603, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anita I. Drever & William A. V. Clark, 2002. "Gaining Access to Housing in Germany: The Foreign Minority Experience," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 283, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- SOEP Group, 2001. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP) after More than 15 Years: Overview," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 7-14.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2008-01-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOC-2008-01-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2008-01-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .