Report NEP-SOC-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Social Capital as Good Culture," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/57, European University Institute.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2007. "Social Interaction and Sickness Absence," Working Paper Series 725, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "Social Deprivation and Exclusion of Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 63, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Neel Rao & Markus M. Möbius & Tanya Rosenblat, 2007. "Social networks and vaccination decisions," Working Papers 07-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & JoÃ£o Carvalho Santos, 2007. "The international entrepreneurial firms' social networks," Working Papers 7, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Alois Stutzer & Lorenz Goette & Michael Zehnder, 2007. "Active decisions and pro-social behavior," Working Papers 07-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Elizabeth Levy Paluck, 2007. "Reducing intergroup prejudice and conflict with the media: A field experiment in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 34, Households in Conflict Network.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Sally Kwak, 2007. "Bad Apples, Goody Two Shoes and Average Joes: The Role of Peer Group Definitions in Estimation of Peer Effects," Working Papers 200730, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gundi Knies & Simon Burgess & Carol Propper, 2007. "Keeping up with the Schmidts: An Empirical Test of Relative Deprivation Theory in the Neighbourhood Context," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 24, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcello Basili & Maurizio Franzini, 2007. "Cooperation, reciprocity and self-esteem: A theoretical approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 007, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Measuring Ethnic Identity and Its Impact on Economic Behavior," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 47, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Steven Lim & Michael P. Cameron, 2007. "The Business of Social Responsibility: Evidence from the Garment Industry in Northeast Thailand," Working Papers in Economics 07/25, University of Waikato.
- Miranda, Alfonso, 2007. "Migrant Networks, Migrant Selection, and High School Graduation in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 3204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anita I. Drever, 2007. "Germans in Germany's Ethnic Neighborhoods," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 48, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," Working Papers w0111, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).