Reducing intergroup prejudice and conflict with the media: A field experiment in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ethan Kaplan, 2007.
"The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1187-1234.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ethan Kaplan, 2006. "The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting," NBER Working Papers 12169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DellaVigna, Stefano & Kaplan, Ethan, 2006. "The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting," Seminar Papers 748, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Alan S. Gerber & Dean Karlan & Daniel Bergan, 2009.
"Does the Media Matter? A Field Experiment Measuring the Effect of Newspapers on Voting Behavior and Political Opinions,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 35-52, April.
- Gerber, Alan & Karlan, Dean & Bergan, Daniel, 2006. "Does The Media Matter? A Field Experiment Measuring the Effect of Newspapers on Voting Behavior and Political Opinions," Working Papers 12, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Bergan & Alan Gerber & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Does the media matter? A field experiment measuring the effect of newspapers on voting behavior and political opinions," Natural Field Experiments 00252, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation-entertainment; prejudice reduction; conflict reduction; trauma; field experiment; mass media; radio; social norms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-01-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-05 (Development)
- NEP-EXP-2008-01-05 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-01-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .