Earnings Dynamics and Inequality in EU, 1994-2001
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aedín Doris & Donal O’Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013.
"Identification of the covariance structure of earnings using the GMM estimator,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(3), pages 343-372, September.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2010. "Identification of the Covariance Structure of Earnings Using the GMM Estimator," IZA Discussion Papers 4952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2010. "Identification of the Covariance Structure of Earnings using the GMM Estimator," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n208-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Sologon, Denisa Maria & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010. "Earnings Dynamics and Inequality among Men in Luxembourg, 1988-2004: Evidence from Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; wage distribution; inequality; mobility;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-05-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .