Trends in the Variances of Permanent and Transitory Earnings in the U.S. and Their Relation to Earnings Mobility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Gorbachev & Keshav Dogra, 2009.
"Evolution of Consumption Volatility for the Liquidity Constrained Households over 1983 to 2004,"
ESE Discussion Papers
193, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Olga Gorbachev & Keshav Dogra, 2010. "Evolution of Consumption Volatility for the Liquidity Constrained Households over 1983 to 2004," Working Papers 10-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martinez-Granado, 2009.
"Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(4), pages 491-518, August.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Martínez-Granado, Maite, 2007. "Inequality for wage earners and self-employed : evidence from panel data," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pedro Albarrán & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0734, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Martínez Granado, María Teresa, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Sologon, Denisa Maria & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Earnings Dynamics and Inequality among Men across 14 EU Countries, 1994-2001: Evidence from ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 4012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SOLOGON Denisa & VAN KERM Philippe, 2014. "Earnings dynamics, foreign workers and the stability of inequality trends in Luxembourg 1988-2009," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-03, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariance structure of earnings. transitory fluctuations; permanent earnings;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2000-01-31 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2000-01-31 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-IFN-2000-01-31 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .