Gouvernance contractuelle et cognitive des alliances internationales en R&D
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Teece, 2003.
"Competition, Cooperation, and Innovation Organizational Arrangements for Regimes of Rapid Technological Progress,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 16, pages 447-474
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1992. "Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1988. "Asset Specificity and the Structure of Vertical Relationships: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 95-117, Spring.
- Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy, 2003. "Governance structures in strategic alliances: transaction cost versus resource-based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Hansen, Zeynep & Higgins, Matthew, 2007. "The Effect of Contractual Complexity on Technology Sourcing Agreements," MPRA Paper 4979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balakrishnan, Srinivasan & Koza, Mitchell P., 1993. "Information asymmetry, adverse selection and joint-ventures : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Oxley, Joanne E, 1997. "Appropriability Hazards and Governance in Strategic Alliances: A Transaction Cost Approach," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 387-409, October.
- Pisano, Gary P, 1989. "Using Equity Participation to Support Exchange: Evidence from the Biotechnology Industry," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 109-126, Spring.
- David T. Robinson & Toby E. Stuart, 2007. "Financial Contracting in Biotech Strategic Alliances," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 559-596.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; alliances; théorie des coûts de transaction; théories cognitives; alliances; transaction costs theory; Knowledge based view.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1090505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.