Economic Development and Technology Diffusion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2014. "Technology spillover effects and economic integration: evidence from integrating EU countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(25), pages 3021-3036, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Product Selection, Fixed Costs, and Monopolistic Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 217-235.
- Fredrik Andersson & Rikard Forslid, 2003.
"Tax Competition and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 279-303, April.
- Forslid, Rikard & Andersson, Fredrik, 1999. "Tax Competition and Economic Geography," Research Papers in Economics 2000:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Fredrik Andersson & Rikard Forslid, 2000. "Tax Competition and Economic Geography," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1356, Econometric Society.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Forslid, Rikard, 1999. "Tax Competition and Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 2220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Geography; Agglomeration; Technology Diffusion; Nonstationary Time Series;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2007-08-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2007-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2007-08-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c012_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .