Estimating a poverty line: An application to free basic municipal services in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haroon Bhorat & Morne Oosthuizen & Carlene van der Westhuizen, 2012. "Estimating a poverty line: An application to free basic municipal services in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 77-96, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Shubham & Ravallion, Martin, 1994. "How well do static indicators identify the chronically poor?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 367-394, March.
- Kalie Pauw & Liberty Mncube, 2007.
"Expanding the Social Security Net in South Africa: Opportunities, Challenges and Constraints,"
07127, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Kalie Pauw & Liberty Mncube, 2007. "Expanding the Social Security Net in South Africa: Opportunities, Challenges and Constraints," Country Study 8, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
Keywordsfree basic services; poverty line; municipal services; South Africa;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:11142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .