Missing Daughters, Missing Brides?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hippolyte d'Albis & David de la Croix, 2012. "Missing Daughters, Missing Brides?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & David De La Croix, 2012. "Missing daughters, missing brides?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00759478, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & David De La Croix, 2012. "Missing Daughters, Missing Brides?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717385, HAL.
- d’ALBIS, Hippolyte & de la CROIX, David, 2012. "Missing daughters, missing brides?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2422, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Bhaskar, 2011. "Sex Selection and Gender Balance," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 214-244, February.
- Neelakantan, Urvi & Tertilt, Michèle, 2008. "A note on marriage market clearing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 103-105, November.
- V. Bhaskar, 2011. "Corrigendum: Sex Selection and Gender Balance," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 252-253, May.
- Christophe Guilmoto, 2012. "Skewed Sex Ratios at Birth and Future Marriage Squeeze in China and India, 2005–2100," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(1), pages 77-100, February.
- Siwan Anderson & Debraj Ray, 2010. "Missing Women: Age and Disease," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1262-1300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shoshana GROSSBARD, 2015.
"Sex Ratios, Polygyny, and the Value of Women in Marriage - A Beckerian Approach,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2014. "Sex Ratios, Polygyny, and the Value of Women in Marriage: A Beckerian Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMissing women; marriage; fertility;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2012004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.