Skewed Sex Ratios at Birth and Future Marriage Squeeze in China and India, 2005–2100
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2011.
"The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(3), pages 511-564.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009. "The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China," NBER Working Papers 15093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yong Cai, 2008. "An assessment of China’s fertility level using the variable-r method," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(2), pages 271-281, May.
- Gavin W. Jones, 2007. "Delayed Marriage and Very Low Fertility in Pacific Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(3), pages 453-478.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_901_0173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hisashi Inaba, 2000. "Persistent age distributions for an age-structured two-sex population model," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 365-398.
- Robert Schoen, 1981. "The harmonic mean as the basis of a realistic two-sex marriage model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(2), pages 201-216, May.
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto, 2009. "The Sex Ratio Transition in Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(3), pages 519-549. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)