Skewed Sex Ratios at Birth and Future Marriage Squeeze in China and India, 2005–2100
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_901_0173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto, 2009. "The Sex Ratio Transition in Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(3), pages 519-549.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2011.
"The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(3), pages 511 - 564.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009. "The Competitive Saving Motive: Evidence from Rising Sex Ratios and Savings Rates in China," NBER Working Papers 15093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gavin W. Jones, 2007. "Delayed Marriage and Very Low Fertility in Pacific Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(3), pages 453-478.
- Robert Schoen, 1981. "The harmonic mean as the basis of a realistic two-sex marriage model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(2), pages 201-216, May.
- Hisashi Inaba, 2000. "Persistent age distributions for an age-structured two-sex population model," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 365-398.
- Yong Cai, 2008. "An assessment of China’s fertility level using the variable-r method," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(2), pages 271-281, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:77-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.