Skewed Sex Ratios at Birth and Future Marriage Squeeze in China and India, 2005–2100
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Schoen, 1981. "The harmonic mean as the basis of a realistic two-sex marriage model," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-216, May.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_901_0173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto, 2009. "The Sex Ratio Transition in Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(3), pages 519-549.
- Gavin W. Jones, 2007. "Delayed Marriage and Very Low Fertility in Pacific Asia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(3), pages 453-478.
- Hisashi Inaba, 2000. "Persistent age distributions for an age-structured two-sex population model," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 365-398.
- Yong Cai, 2008. "An assessment of China’s fertility level using the variable-r method," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 271-281, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:77-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.