A multimarket approach to estimate a New Keynesian Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2005.
"New tests of the new-Keynesian Phillips curve,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1167-1181, September.
- Jeremy B. Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2001. "New tests of the New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karl Whelan & Jeremy Rudd, 2001. "New tests of the New-Keynesian Phillips Curve," Open Access publications 10197/249, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2010.
"Contracting models of the Phillips curve empirical estimates for middle-income countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 555-570, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2003. "Contracting models of the Phillips curve - empirical estimates for Middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3139, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Nihal Bayraktar, 2008. "Contracting Models of the Phillips Curve Empirical Estimates for Middle-Income Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 94, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Luca Fanelli, 2008.
"Testing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve Through Vector Autoregressive Models: Results from the Euro Area,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Fanelli, Luca, 2005. "Testing the New Keynesian Phillips curve through Vector Autoregressive models: Results from the Euro area," MPRA Paper 1617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Luca Fanelli, 2006. "Testing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve through Vector Autoregressive models : Results from the Euro area," Quaderni di Dipartimento 0, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2005.
"Nominal Rigidities and the Dynamic Effects of a Shock to Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 1-45, February.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2001. "Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 2001. "Nominal Rigidities and the Dynamic Effects of a Shock to Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2001. "Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy," Working Paper Series WP-01-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2001. "Nominal rigidities and the dynamic effects of a shock to monetary policy," Working Paper 0107, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2006. "Has Monetary Policy Become More Effective?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 445-462, August.
- Roberts, John M, 1995. "New Keynesian Economics and the Phillips Curve," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 975-984, November.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Jackson, Brian & Nickell, Stephen, 2005. "An open-economy new Keynesian Phillips curve for the U.K," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1061-1071, September.
- Jeff Fuhrer & George Moore, 1995. "Inflation Persistence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 127-159.
- Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Domestic and foreign effects on prices in an open economy: The case of Denmark," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 401-428, August.
More about this item
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-10-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-10-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws076917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.