Departamento de Economía Concepción, Chile
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas
Universidad de Concepción
RePEc:edi:deudecl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Araya, Iván & Dresdner, Jorge & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios, 2007. "A multimarket approach to estimate a New Keynesian Phillips Curve," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws076917, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Carlos Oyarzún & Iván Araya, 2001.
"Long run dynamics of regional growth in Chile,"
Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1 Year 20), pages 69-78, June.
- Acuña, Andrés, 2006. "Desempleo y Actividad Económica Regional: Un Enfoque Cíclico [Unemployment and Regional Economic Activity: A Cyclical Approach]," MPRA Paper 8275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2006.
- Pablo M. Pincheira, 2014. "Convergence and Long-Run Uncertainty," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 29(1), pages 17-52, April.
- Gonzalo Duran, 2005. "Subsidios de EducaciÃ³n: Impacto en la MigraciÃ³n y Convergencia Regional," Public Economics 0512007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Dresdner & Carlos Sanhueza, 2009. "NOTA TECNICA: Estimación de Series de Salarios Regionales en Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 36(2 Year 20), pages 243-261, December.
- Roberto Duncan & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2005. "Convergencia Regional en Chile: Nuevos Tests, Viejos Resultados," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 313, Central Bank of Chile.
- SOTO Raimundo & TORCHE Arístides, 2010. "Spatial Inequity after Reforms in Chile: Where Do We Stand?," EcoMod2003 330700137, EcoMod.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2006. "Chile's Economic Growth," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 5-48.
- Escobari, Diego, 2011.
"Testing for Stochastic and Beta-convergence in Latin American Countries,"
36741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ESCOBARI, Diego, 2011. "Testing for Stochastic and Beta-convergence in Latin American Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivan Araya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.