Changes in the Labour Supply of Japanese Women between 1993 and 2008: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koyo Miyoshi, 2009. "Labor Supply Behavior of Japanese Husbands and Wives," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2009-034, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Miki Kohara, 2010. "The response of Japanese wives’ labor supply to husbands’ job loss," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1133-1149, September.
- Kazuaki Okamura & Nizamul Islam, 2011. "Inter‐Temporal Labour Force Participation Among Married Women In Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 562-580, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg D. BLIND & Stefania LOTTANTI VON MANDACH, 2015.
"Decades not Lost, but Won: Increased Employment, Higher Wages, and More Equal Opportunities in the Japanese Labour Market,"
Social Science Japan Journal,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-88.
- Blind, Georg & Lottanti von Mandach, Stefania, 2014. "Decades not lost, but won: increased employment, higher wages, and more equal opportunities in the Japanese labour market," MPRA Paper 66845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-08-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-08-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.