Salaire minimum et emploi en presence de négociations salariales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guy Laroque & Bernard Salanie, 2004. "Salaire minimum et emploi en présence de négociations salariales," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 73, pages 1-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- l'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2013.
"Does bargaining matter in the small firms matching model?,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 42-58.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching Mmodel?," HEC Research Papers Series 938, HEC Paris.
- Olivier L’haridon & Franck Malherbet & Sébastien Pérez-Duarte, 2013. "Does bargaining matter in the small firms matching model?," Post-Print halshs-00801343, HAL.
- Olivier LHARIDON & Franck MALHERBET & Sébastien PEREZ-DUARTE, 2011. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm’s Matching Model?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201116, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet & Sébastien Pérez-Duarte, 2010. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm's Matching Model?," Working Papers hal-00540792, HAL.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm Matching Model?," IZA Discussion Papers 5181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- l’Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2011. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching model?," Working Paper Series 1359, European Central Bank.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:189-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samir AMINE, 2017. "Job complexity and wage bargaining," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 189-196, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2002-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.