Minimum wages and the creation of illegal migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2013. "Minimum wages and the creation of illegal migration," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 434-441.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," Working Papers 2013-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler, 2007. "Illegal Migration, Enforcement and Minimum Wage," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0708, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Avi Weiss & Arye L. Hillman & Gil S. Epstein, 1999. "Creating illegal immigrants," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 3-21.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Levy, Amnon, 2003. "Illegal Immigration and Migrant Networks: Is There an Optimal Immigration Quota Policy?," Economics Working Papers wp03-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Gil S. Epstein, 2003.
"Labor Market Interactions Between Legal and Illegal Immigrants,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 30-43, February.
- Epstein, Gil S, 2000. "Labour Market Interactions Between Legal and Illegal Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 2602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Epstein, Gil S., 2000. "Labor Market Interactions Between Legal and Illegal Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Devillanova, Carlo, 2008. "Social networks, information and health care utilization: Evidence from undocumented immigrants in Milan," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 265-286, March.
- Faini,Riccardo C. & de Melo,Jaime & Zimmermann,Klaus (ed.), 1999. "Migration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662338, May.
- Paul Levine, 1999. "The welfare economics of immigration control," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 23-43.
More about this item
Keywordsillegal immigration; foreign worker; minimum wages.;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-22 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-12-22 (Education)
- NEP-INT-2006-12-22 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crm:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CReAM Administrator) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmucluk.html .