Report NEP-EDU-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Söderström, Martin, 2006. "School choice and student achievement – new evidence on open-enrolment," Working Paper Series 2006:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dustmann, 2005. "Intergenerational Mobility and Return Migration: Comparing sons of foreign and native born fathers," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0505, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich & Brett Inder, 2006. "Impact of Structural Change in Education, Industry and Infrastructure on Income Distribution in Sri Lanka," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Richard Belfield & David Marsden, 2006. "Pay for Performance Where Output is Hard to Measure: the Case of Performance Pay for School Teachers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0747, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjorn Raaum, 2010. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1006, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Carlos H. de Brito Cruz & Luiz de Mello, 2006. "Boosting Innovation Performance in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 532, OECD Publishing.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia (Cohen) Heizler, 2013. "Minimum wages and the creation of illegal migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1306, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.