Boosting Innovation Performance in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Niosi, 2010. "Building National and Regional Innovation Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14006, April.
- Silva Lucas do Monte & Guimarães Patricia Borba Vilar, 2016. "Law and Innovation Policies: An Analysis of the Mismatch between Innovation Public Policies and Their Results in Brazil," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 95-151, June.
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Donoso, Patricio, 2014. "National Innovation Systems In Europe And Latin America: A Comparative Analysis," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 12(1), pages 33-62.
More about this item
Keywordscapital humain; human capital; innovation; innovation; productivity; productivité;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-12-22 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2006-12-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2006-12-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:532-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.